TEN REASONS WHY YOU DON’T NEED TO BUY A GUN
Here are ten great reasons why you should NOT buy a gun:
Ten Reasons Why You Don’t Need to Buy a Gun
- Criminals will turn in their guns if we ask nicely
- If someone tries to rob you, they will have mercy on your life since you do not have a gun to protect yourself
- Guns kill people
- It takes too long to learn how to use one
- Our justice system will keep anyone violent off the streets
- The police can get there fast enough to save you every time
- The 2nd Amendment needs updated
- Why fight when you can run and hide
- Good guys with guns can’t really stop bad guys with guns
- Guns are inherently evil
Now obviously, if you have any wit about you, then you know that this is list is utterly bogus. Here’s why:
- Criminals are criminals, they do not obey laws
- In an assault, the criminals main focus is getting what they want without being caught, even if it means to take your life in the process
- Guns are inanimate objects. They cannot function on their own.
- Beginner’s classes are easy and last any where between 30 minutes to two hours, fitting into even the busiest schedules
- Our jails are overrun and our justice system cannot vet every single criminal on the street
- The police can only drive so fast, or run so fast. Yes, they are here to protect us, but they cannot be present everywhere, all the time
- The founding fathers knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote the second amendment. They knew it would be pertinent for citizens to always be able to protect themselves from not only from each other but from the government as well.
- You can run and hide, but that puts a target on your back as a sitting duck.
- The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.
- Guns can be used for evil, such as a knife or sword, but guns are not evil. We need to have a weapon for protection. Even Jesus stated, in Like 22:36, “If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”
So go out, sell your coats, and buy guns!